The next en 10th wow expansion is The war within. Were we will make our way to level 80 and journey through never-before-seen subterranean worlds filled with hidden wonders and lurking perils, down to the dark depths of the nerubian empire, where the malicious Harbinger of the Void is gathering arachnid forces to bring Azeroth to its knees.
Note to myself: Take some lessons in photoshop to match the new WOW logo with our guild name.
- New Continent – Khaz Algar
- Azj-Kahet – Major city of the Nerubians
- 8 New Dungeons and 8 boss raid
- Delves – Outdoor world experiences. Scales from 1-5 players, role agnostic.
- Warbands – Account-wide unlocks for almost everything.
- Transmog unlocked when farming regardless of whether or not you can use the item.
- Hero Talents – 10 talent mini tree, access 2 per spec out of 3 total.
New allied race: Earthen
Faction: Alliance and Horde
Classes: Everything except: DH, Druid and Evoker.
Blizzard also told us about the 2 expansions after The war within.
- Return to Quel’thalas (blood elf zones)
- Light against darkness war
The last Titan (13.0)
- Return of Titans
- Northrend revamp